11-Year-Old’s Startling ‘Sound of Silence’ Gets 10 Million Plays, Leaves The Internet In Chills - vibes

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 9, 2019

11-Year-Old’s Startling ‘Sound of Silence’ Gets 10 Million Plays, Leaves The Internet In Chills

At just eleven, promising singer Jadyn Rylee is already making a name for himself. The Toronto, Canada, preteen has been singing since he was six and already has his own YouTube channel, where he has won over 42 million hits; 10 million of them come from this video in the foreground. In a dark and silent studio, Jadyn starts to sing, a little hesitant at first, but his voice quickly becomes safer as the song progresses. His voice echoes in the empty studio, accompanied by a single piano at the beginning. As the song continues, Jadyn's voice grows stronger and the instruments begin to join the emotion of the song's construction. He has such a pure and penetrating voice. Jadyn offers such strong voices in this song, and his tone is impressive for someone so young. He also has a little "grunt" in his voice when the excitement of the song grabs her at some point during the performance. He is experiencing the best moment of his life and we will surely continue to hear more and more about this amazing young singer. "A singing sensation since I was six years old". During an interview, Jadyn tells us a little about how he started singing: "My parents tell me that I started singing as soon as I learned to speak. At the age of three, I learned Mylie's hit song Cyrus entitled "The Climb". It was then that my family realized for the first time that this could be something for which one day would have been useful. " Performs original vocal covers of popular songs of different generations. Two of his best known versions are "Nothing Else Matters" by Metallica and "Jolene" by Dolly Parton. Now, Jadyn acquires the classic "The Sound of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel. This is a difficult task for a young singer, but Jadyn strikes us again. Jaydyn said: "In the last few years I have been lucky enough to meet such incredible people through music. I hope you follow me on this journey. It's really fun and I'm really enjoying myself."

1 comment:

Post Top Ad