He brought a puppy home. But I couldn’t hold back my smile when I saw what followed next! - vibes

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, September 6, 2019

He brought a puppy home. But I couldn’t hold back my smile when I saw what followed next!

This man was casually navigating the streets when he heard a small scream. He stopped and looked around. It was then that he saw his best new friend for the first time. He entered the shop and immediately brought the puppy home. And then? Life changes. He found a soul mate in a puppy and is adorable. This cute spot was created by BuzzFeed for Purina Puppy Chow dog food. To be honest, I've seen this video about five times! He's so cute! You MUST see this if you are the new pet owner! And even if you're not! The new owners are generally a little confused with their first pets, and this guy does a great job in interpreting it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad