They Were Separated During The Rescue. But When They Are Reunited? I Couldn’t Hold My Tears - vibes

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 1, 2019

They Were Separated During The Rescue. But When They Are Reunited? I Couldn’t Hold My Tears

You may have seen many unusual friendship videos that might have surprised you and even touched your heart, but believe me, this is much more special than all of them. This video shows the attachment and friendship of two friends who spent a miserable life together but separated when they were saved. Mr. G, a goat and Jellybean, a donkey lived together in miserable dirt. They were finally saved and taken to rescue sites, but separately. Mr. G was brought from the Animal Place farm sanctuary while Jellybean was taken to another sanctuary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad