What The Camera Catches This German Shepherd Doing Is Just… What?! - vibes

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 2, 2019

What The Camera Catches This German Shepherd Doing Is Just… What?!


Every time I see a pet that has learned some incredible skills or tricks, it really inspires me to improve my game and work harder with my adorable animals. This German shepherd, the baron, is the most recent animal that inspired me to try to teach my dogs elegant things. If I could teach my dogs to do this, I think everyone I know would be very impressed.

What can the baron do so well? You can use a bathroom like a human being! I know, I can hardly believe it, but Baron gets up in front of the toilet and pees like a normal human man. It's almost surreal to see it, but you can see it in the video below. Take a look and be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad